What is cloud security?
Cloud security refers to the process of accessing data over the internet. It is a set of security measures aimed at safeguarding cloud-based infrastructure, applications, and data. It’s a set of security controls designed to keep cloud-based infrastructure, applications, and data safe. These methods ensure user and device authentication, data and resource access control, and data privacy protection. They additionally facilitate with information compliance and restrictive compliance. In cloud services, cloud security protects data from distributed denial of service (DDoS) attacks, malware, hackers, and unauthorized party access or use.
Users are able to access a broad array of resources in one place. Users are able to provision as much or as little capacity as they need instantly. Users are able to access their resources from a variety of devices, including personal computers, mobile devices, and even on other platforms.
Why is cloud security important?
Keeping data safe has become increasingly important for businesses and this is the main reason why companies are shifting to cloud. A good cloud storage service provides high levels of encryption and security, robust password strength requirements, easy file sharing capabilities and more.
With the exponential increase in data breaches and rise of privacy regulations globally, privacy and security of customer’s data has become top priority for enterprises. Security threats have become more advanced as the world is evolving digitally. These threats can result in many data breaches which can affect a business critically.
Lorcam constantly prioritizing your security to make sure the most important data stays the most secure. We understand the security, compliance, and IT departments’ needs and objectives. We focus on delivering clear, reliable, and actionable insights to our users. Our mission is to reinvent data security for the way cloud-first organizations use data.
How do we do?
Lorcam follows the necessary steps to self-assess its security preparedness and apply adequate preventative and recovery security measures to its systems. These principles are built on the NIST’s five pillars of a cyber security framework: Identity, Protect, Detect, Respond, and Recover.
- Detection of Threats – Because of the utilization of end-point scanning and global threat intelligence, cloud security can detect attacks more quickly. This can assist organizations in determining whether or not they are prone to attacks.
- Availability – Cloud computing-based services offer high availability, which means they can keep business systems running even if some components fail. When there are failures, a company’s data will be protected by a cloud security solution that sticks to best practices.
- Protection against DDOS attacks – DDoS attacks are quite disruptive and can cause a lot of damage to a company. Cloud computing security could quickly detect DDO attacks and give the most effective protection against them. DDoS attacks must be monitored and mitigated, and businesses must take advantage of this technology.
- Secure Data – A crucial component of cloud data security is data integrity — preventing unauthorized modification or deletion, and ensuring that data remains as it was when originally uploaded.
- Cost Efficiency – Spending more money on data migration might not be in the budget and you’re feeling discouraged about even attempting. But in reality, there are plenty of ways to save money when moving to the cloud without compromising on security or convenience.
Our Working Process
Initial talks that happen between the client firm and the security experts for a discussion of the security status of the infra.
Security experts draft a proposal of all the testing and patching services required by the client firm.
Scope of the project (focus area, requirements, etc.) is determined by the complexity and need for security (web, mobile, cloud, etc.)
Security experts initiate engagement activity with the methodology to make it secure by finding loopholes and patching them.
Need A Free Estimate?
Reach out to us with your Scope and Complexity and get a free estimate from our expert team and duration for the security assessment of your network or Application.
After getting a request for a proposal from your side, we will give you the technical and commercial details for the project. And after mutual agreement and legal contract, we can start the project.
The cost of the project depends on the complexity of the project or your infrastructure and the duration of the contract.
Almost every business in the 21st century requires certain services and applications hosted on the internet in order to be functional. While this is a boon for consumers, it leaves businesses vulnerable to data hacks and cyber criminals because they do not have their own hardware or local network security. Thus, it is very crucial to achieve cloud security.