CompTIA Security+ Certification Training
CompTIA Security+ Certification Training
Computing Technology Industry Association (CompTIA) in which you learn from basic to advanced about cyber security. It was originally founded in 1982 in the US as the Association of Better Computer Dealers. The certifications of CompTIA are entry-level knowledge in cyber security and grade up your level in cyber security. It is the first and the oldest certificate that took you toward jobs in cyber security specialist or security administrator and many more with compTIA security+ certification training
CompTIA Security+ Features
Instructor-led live sessions
24 Hours of Online Live Instructor-led Classes. Training Schedule: 8 sessions of 3 hours each.
Once you have completed your final course training and project, you will receive a certificate stating you are a certified Cyber Security Professional.
Students will get lifetime access to all the course materials where presentations, quizzes, installation guides, and class recordings are available.
24/7 expert support
We provide 24/7 support to all the students, thereby resolving technical queries.
Each class will be followed by practical training sessions for a better hands-on experience.
We work with professional trainers who can help you get all the bases covered in terms of CPENT courses and help you clear your exams in one go.
CompTIA Security+ is a globally trusted certification that validates foundational, it is designed and developed to prepare professionals who want to establish a career in cyber security. As a benchmark for best practices in cyber security.
- Potent vulnerabilities and threats that may cause harm to a system or network
- Corrective measures for incident response
- Implement cryptographic standards and products
- Install, configure, and deploy network components, identity and access services (Identity & Access Management), and management controls
- Learn the principles of organizational security and the elements of effective security policies
- Implement secure network system design and architecture concepts
- Remote access and wireless security is enforced
- Risks and take corrective measures for risk mitigation and management
- Identify strategies for fault tolerance, ensuring business continuity, and disaster recovery
Why should you do CompTIA Security+?
There are many reasons to do CompTIA Secirity+ because in CompTIA you learned many multi things not only one and CompTIA course covers the latest updates and market trends on risk management and mitigation and also learned how to respond to threats and how to handle them and various auditing and penetration testing opportunities
A professional with CompTIA Security+ certification can expect an average salary range of network engineer between $45,130-$100,550, and also depend on your work experience within five yeyearsou can expect saa lary around $85,594 a year
Your Service will be in Demand
Organizations in both the public and private sectors always need with CompTIA security+ certified to handle administration and security tasks. The range of services in demand often incluincludesliance and operational security, Threats and Vulnerabilities, Application, Data and, Host Security, Access Control and identIdentitygement, and Cryptography
The CompTIA Security+ certification is widely recognized as one of the most important security certifications in the world. Globally acclaimed companies like Dell, Accenture, Capgemini, Intel, HP, Verizon, and many more well-established companies have CompTIA Security+ certification mandatory for candidates applying for various security roles.
In this section, you will learn about in detail social engineering techniques and similar types of attack associate applications, and network attacks explain different types of threat actors and vectors
- Threat Actors
- Social Engineering
- Phishing & Types of Malware
- IoT devices
- Basic threat detection
- Defense in Depth
- Risk Mitigation techniques
- Security controls
- Basic digital forensics
Understand the network security, implement secure network design, and install and configure security appliances. which is going quickly as the organization transition to hybrid networks
- cloud computing
- Load Balancers
- Web Application Firewall
- Network Address Translation
Expanded to focus on administering identity access management
- Basic cryptography
- End-to-End Security
- Expand to support organizational risk management and compliance with regulations, such as PCI-DSS, SOX, HIPAA, GDPR, FISMA, NIST, and CCPA.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs):
- The exam fee is included in the course fee.
- It is a more entry-level option than the ISC System Security Certified Practitioner (SSCP) certification
- While it is hard exam, you will need to create a study plan, it is important to note that taking breaks is healthy