MASTERS IN CYBER SECURITY
CYBER SECURITY - Know your way around the Masters in Cyber Security.
The Masters in Cyber Security program is designed to educate prospective students about comprehensive approaches to securing and protecting data that can massively harm and devastate an IT structure. The time required will be only a few seconds, but the damage will be irreversible, costing the businesses and their owners millions, if not billions, of dollars! Thus, we can see how seriously the course is gaining traction in meeting the needs of unskilled employees in the field of Cyber Security.
The Masters program at College De Paris is designed to emphasize the development of skills and caliber that are appropriate for the Cyber world. It focuses on data protection, risk analysis, risk reduction, cloud-based security, and compliance. The Program offers an escalating slope of skills for its learners and professionals. Here, we begin with the fundamentals and progress to more advanced skills for a better, updated, enhanced, and superiorly finer knowledge building experience like no other. You will learn with Cyber experts and mentors who have a wealth of knowledge, valuable experience, and practical agency in our Masters in Cyber Security Program. They guide you in the right direction – to cluster all of the information, allowing you to learn and understand data that will assist you in solving the most difficult problems in the domain of Cyber Security.
Program HighlightsSee which benefits you can derive from joining this program.
- Minimum 12-month online program
Online Lab Sessions
- Highly Experienced Faculties
Careerera has collaboration with many eminent Universities and Organizations across the Globe to exchange the knowledge.
Dedicated Placement Team
- Career guidance and mentorship by Careerera’s faculty and industry leaders
- Resume review and interview preparation sessions
- Access to opportunities with leading companies
- Real-world case studies to build practical skills
- Hands-on exposure to analytics tools & techniques such as Python, Tableau, SQL
- Learn industry insights through multiple industry knowledge sessions
An overview of what you will learn from this program.
- An overview of Kali Linux and some of its main components and features
- Learn the practical side of social engineering without neglecting the theory
- Learn about digital forensics concepts. Understand about Windows OS forensics and identify, collect and preserve digital evidence.
- Learn to administrator the ability to monitor and/or control the behavior of applications
- Learn security principles and tools for securing your networks, systems, and data.
- Learn hacking tools, techniques, and methodologies used by hackers and information security professionals to lawfully hack an organization.
- Learn how to conduct a practical penetration test using Kali Linux.
- Learn the new developments in the areas of cybersecurity for the Internet of Things (IoT) and understand protocols of Cryptography.
- Learn IS/IT auditing, control and security and be among the most qualified in the industry.
Test your skills and mettle with a capstone project.
Secure Inventory Management
Application Communication Protocol Testing Tool
Host Based Intrusion Detection System (HIDS)
Network Based Intrusion Detection System (NIDS)
After Academic Requirements for your Cyber security Masters’ degree
🔶 Analyze and resolve security issues in networks and computer systems to secure an IT infrastructure.
🔶 Design, develop, test, and evaluate secure software.
🔶 Interpret and forensically investigate security incidents.
🔶 Dentify the key cyber security vendors in the marketplace.
🔶 Design and develop a security architecture for an organization.
🔶 Design operational and strategic cyber security strategies and policies.
FAQ Find answers to all your queries and doubts here.
A: Cyber security consists of technologies, processes, and controls designed to protect businesses and their systems, networks, devices, and data from cyber-attacks. Cyber security aims to protect all computer systems from being seriously damaged or leaving the victim with no/limited access to their confidential files.
A: The eligibility criterion for cyber security is that candidates need to have basic knowledge of computer science and networking. College De Paris has designed the course from basic to advanced ensuring better understanding for the candidates.
A: The Master of Science in Cyber Security program is delivered entirely online. The program requires no on-campus attendance and can be completed from anywhere.
A: No, our 100% online program begins with foundational courses that prepare you for the rest of the program curriculum, even if you don't have a background or undergraduate degree in cyber security. Throughout the program, courses are designed to build on one another to help you develop your expertise.
A: No, neither entrance exam is required for admission to this program.