MySQL DBA Certification Training
We have designed and structured MySQL DBA Certification training to coach a learner on the core idea & advanced tools & techniques to manage the MySQL knowledge base’s administration and data. the foremost vital ideas like MySQL server, MySQL bench, knowledge modeling, MySQL connector, info style, MySQL program line, MySQL functions, etc., square measure enclosed within the MySQL info administration course. once this MySQL DBA certification training ends, you’ll be able to produce and administer your info.
- Course Description
- About MySQL DBA Course
- Why learn MySQL DBA?
- System requirements?
- How will I execute the practical?
- What are the Pre-requisites for this course?
The MySQL database management course is based on version 5.6, and it is merely the first step toward MySQL DBA certification. You will also be the only person in the room who understands relational databases and database design methodologies. You will also master one of the most difficult Structured Query Language (SQL) to design and control a database.
All you need is a PC or laptop with at least 4GB of RAM and an i3 CPU or above.
Initially, will assist you in configuring a virtual machine that your system requires with local access.
Learners must have a working knowledge of any command-line programme, as well as basic computing expertise. A basic familiarity of relational database systems is useful.
Module 1: Starting Up with MySQL and Installing MySQL
* Basics of relational databases
* SQL language & MySQL
* MySQL overview
* Entities and relationships
* Data manipulation language and SQL data definition language
* MySQL connectors
* MySQL workbench
* MySQL client/server model
* Using the MySQL client
* Starting and stopping the MySQL server
* MySQL server installation
Module 2: Creating a database and understanding data types
* Viewing and analysing a database
* Database design
* Database modelling
* Keys and normalising
* Data types and database design
* Data type consideration
* Meaning of null
* Character set and collation support
Module 3: Database and table creation
* Creating a table
* Creating a database
* Demonstrating how to construct a table
* Column choice
* Table option
* making a brand new table supported an existing table
* Copying an existing table structure
Module 4: Querying and altering table data
* Creating views
* The select statement
* Querying data from an application
* Troubleshooting authorisation levels
* Exporting and importing a delimited file
* Manipulating data and inserting records
Module 5: Table and function joining
* Inner joins
* Outer joins
* Using function
* String function
* Data and time function
* Numeric function
* Aggregate function
* Function in MySQL expression
* Querying in several tables
* Joining tables using select
Module 6: Fundamentals of MySQL architecture and management
* Understanding how MySQL sends data and processes requests
* Knowing how MySQL saves data and uses memory
* Understanding table spaces, redo and undo logs
* Plugin user interface Overview of the architecture
Module 7: MySQL Server Configuration and Monitoring
* Server Configuration Options
* Option Files and System Variables
* Multiple Servers on the Same Host
* Monitoring Tools & Techniques
* MySQL Enterprise Audit
* MySQL Enterprise Monitor
* Monitoring User Activity
Module 8: User administration
* Permissions and grant tables
* Creating and changing user accounts * Password configuration
* Authentication plug-ins
Module 9: Security
* Network security concerns
* Security risk comprehension
* Security of passwords and operating systems
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- What if I skip a class?
We will never let you lose any of our sessions by providing you with a recording of each class if you are unable to attend the session till the completion of your MySQL DBA certification training.