ISO 27001 is an international information security standard for organizations that handles, processes, transfers or stores information.
The importance of ISO 27001 can not be overstated as it provides a framework for protecting data and ensuring compliance with government regulations. While ISO 27001 does not provide absolute protection against cyber attacks, it does establish a framework for accountability and clearly defines security policies which make the organization more resilient to breaches and other cyber threats.
Why is ISO 27001 important?
The need for ISO 27001 certification is becoming more and more important to maintain a safe and secure environment. ISO 27001 sets out guidelines for how organizations should meet their obligations under data protection legislation. In addition, it sets out guidelines for how to develop security policies and maintain them to protect yourself against regulatory fines, legal action, or a media storm.
Lorcam put our words into action. We assist you in obtaining ISO 27001 Certification as quickly as feasible and without any hassles. Our skilled auditors will provide you with great assistance. We provide unrivaled quality in a timely and trouble-free manner. There are no hidden costs and the prices are competitive. We offer veteran auditors who can add significant value to your company.
How do we do?
Lorcam follows the processes below while assessing for ISO 27001 certification and creating an information security management system in any organization:
- Micro-level analysis of the current system.
- Prepare the necessary documentation.
- Conduct an awareness program at all levels (top, middle, and bottom).
- Form an advisory board and a task force for documentation.
- Determine and define the strategy for the process.
- Define the policies and set the goals.
- Prepare information security management system documentation.
- Implement procedures and formats, then train and educate all employees on how to use them.
- Employee risk evaluation, aspect, and impact training.
- Internal auditors’ training.
- Conduct the First round of internal audits to evaluate the system.
- Take corrective action if there are any non-conformities.
- Apply for certification.
- Conduct the second round of internal auditing to evaluate the system.
- Obtain a certifying body’s pre-certification audit.
- Take action on their recommendations.
- Conduct a final audit by certifying body.
- To the satisfaction of the certifying body, take corrective action on the non-conformities.
- Obtain ISO 27001 certification.
Our Working Process
Initial talks that happen between the client firm and the security experts for a discussion of the security status of the infra.
Security experts draft a proposal of all the testing and patching services required by the client firm.
Scope of the project (focus area, requirements, etc.) is determined by the complexity and need for security (web, mobile, cloud, etc.)
Security experts initiate engagement activity with the methodology to make it secure by finding loopholes and patching them.
Need A Free Estimate?
Reach out to us with your Scope and Complexity and get a free estimate from our expert team and duration for the security assessment of your network or Application.
by obtaining ISO 27001 certification, Organizations can:
- Adopt a more flexible and risk-driven framework for securing information assets
- Ensure security management is kept up to date with the latest security threats
- Ensure vulnerabilities are identified and addressed to reduce business risk
- Demonstrate commitment to securing client’s data, which has HUGE MARKETING BENEFITS and BRAND VALUE that inevitably drives more business.
The standard is intended for use by a wide range of organizations, including for-profit businesses, non-profits, and government bodies. The guideline applies to businesses of all sizes and organizations and in a variety of industries, including healthcare, finance, retail, and education.
- Reduces the risk of data breaches.
- Lower costs because of avoided risks.
- Demonstrates to customers that the security of their information is paramount and makes a trustworthy mark in the eyes of the customers.
- Provides a competitive edge.
- It also improves the transparency and credibility of the stakeholders.
ISO 27001, unlike other legislation, does not require specific information security controls. Instead, the standard gave flexibility so that the controls required may differ depending on the vast range of organizations that adopted it.
In annex A to ISO 27001, the information security measures from ISO/IEC 27002 are summarised. Following that, organizations are free to select the information security controls that will best handle their information risk. As a result, assessing the firm’s information risk is critical to ensuring the proper selection of suitable controls.